Picture from Free Clip-Art Library
One day Ralph the Plumber was called to the home of of a pretty woman. Oh, how he hated being a plumber. He despised his job. And what pretty woman would pay him any mind?
"I flushed my my car keys down the toilet by mistake," the woman informed Ralph. "Please hurry. I have a very important date."
"Don't worry. I'll get your keys." Ralph walked into a nice bathroom feeling low and sad. To his shock the toilet began to talk.
"I'll grant you three wishes," the toilet told Ralph.
Ralph thought he was going crazy, but the toilet was really talking. "Okay, my first wish is to be very rich."
"Done." Tons of gold and tall piles of money appeared around Ralph. "What is your next wish."
"Well, I would like a pretty wife."
"Done," the toilet said. The woman who had called Ralph about her keys appeared next to him wearing a pretty dress. "What is your last wish?"
Wow, Ralph thought, I'm rich and I have a pretty wife. I still got one wish left. And I know just what my last wish is going to be. "I wish I was the smartest man in the world."
Suddenly all the money and gold vanished. The pretty woman vanished. "Hey, what's the big idea?" Ralph demanded.
"Smart men do not believe toilets can grant wishes," the toilet answered.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.